The Borough of Bangor
- Employment Opportunities– Bangor Borough is currently hiring for Seasonal and Full-time Public Works Laborer positions. Wages and hours of work vary by position. For more information please contact the Borough Office at 610-588-2216. Applications can be obtained from the Borough Office, Monday through Friday from 8 am until 4 pm or downloaded here. Resumes and applications should be submitted to the Borough Office at 197 Pennsylvania Avenue, Bangor, PA 18013 by 12 pm on Friday, July 22.
- Board Vacancies- Bangor Borough currently has one (1) vacancy on the Parks and Recreation Board and three (3) vacancies on the Disruptive Conduct Board for the Owner, Renter, and Community delegate seats. Anyone that is interested in serving on either of these boards should submit a resume and letter of interest to the Bangor Borough Administration Office at 197 Pennsylvania, Bangor, PA 18013 by 12 pm on Friday, July 22, 2022.
- Season Pool Passes- Season pool passes for the Bangor Memorial Park Pool are now on sale! Applications can be found here.
- Street Sweeping- The Public Works Department has started street sweeping throughout the Borough. Please be patient as the employees work to ensure that all streets are swept.
- Yard Waste Dumpsters– The yard waste dumpsters have been restored with revised hours to help prevent illegal dumping (Wednesday 8am – Friday 2pm). The dumpsters will have to be removed again if illegal use/dumping continues: NO GRASS, DIRT, BAGS, TRASH OR OTHER DEBRIS ALLOWED
- Spring Newsletter– Our Spring newsletter is available here.
- Tax Collector Schedule– Click here for the 2022 Tax Collector schedule and hours.
- Trash and Recycling Calendar– The 2022 Borough wide trash and recycling calendar can be found by clicking here.
- Sewer and Refuse Billing– Online bill-pay for sewer and refuse is available here.