The Borough of Bangor
- EVENT: Christmas Kickoff- Enjoy holiday festivities at Bangor Memorial Park this weekend December 10th and 11th with Christmas displays, vendors, food trucks and more! The event is from 5 pm to 8 pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Board Vacancies- Bangor Borough currently has three (3) vacancies on the Disruptive Conduct Board for the Owner, Renter, and Community delegate seats. Anyone that is interested in serving on either of these boards should submit a resume and letter of interest to the Bangor Borough Administration Office at 197 Pennsylvania, Bangor, PA 18013.
- REMINDER: It is the responsibility of property owners within Bangor Borough to maintain their properties and keep them free from high weeds, grass, and plant growth in excess of 10 inches. This includes weeds and plant growth along sidewalks and curb lines. Failure to maintain properties and keep them free from high weeds, grass, and plant growth in excess of 10 inches is a violation of Bangor Borough Ordinance Number 961 and will result in violation notices and fines.
- Yard Waste Dumpsters– The yard waste dumpsters have been restored with revised hours to help prevent illegal dumping (Wednesday 8am – Friday 2pm). The dumpsters will have to be removed again if illegal use/dumping continues: NO GRASS, DIRT, BAGS, TRASH OR OTHER DEBRIS ALLOWED
- Fall Newsletter– Our Fall newsletter is available here.
- Tax Collector Schedule– Click here for the 2022 Tax Collector schedule and hours.
- Trash and Recycling Calendar– The 2022 Borough wide trash and recycling calendar can be found by clicking here.
- Sewer and Refuse Billing– Online bill-pay for sewer and refuse is available here.